[SEL] EHOWT WAS (Re: Nuenen Show)

George Best george at irontrader.com
Tue Jun 2 21:40:59 PDT 2009

Jet lagged???  You should have seen us on Friday night!  I had been up for
35 hours before getting to bed Friday night.

We're all pretty well adjusted to the time now, but we're going until
midnight almost every night.  11pm is an early night for us.

Had a hard time finding a place to get dinner last night.  Finally found a
place that served dinner till 10pm and we got in just in time to order our
meal.

We've been having a ball on this trip and having great weather.

George