[SEL] Nuenen Show

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:45:44 PDT 2009

Just back home again after a fantastic weekend.

Ferry trip both ways was very smooth and weather excellent, our son't
Land Rover had a bit of overheating trouble, but made it OK to the
show.

Engine variety was very good, attendees from the UK was up to 48 from
11 last year, we saw George, Arnie, Mike & Steve etc on the Sunday,
they looked a little jet lagged but were enjoying themselves.

We took 6 engines, including one of our friends who came with us, and
subsequently sold 4 of those to a local WWII museum near Eindhoven. We
actually sold 3 and donated the fourth to the museum.

Drove about 500 miles in all, plus the two Ferry sectors of 6-1/2
hours each way.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes