[SEL] Sunshine engine ....Australian members

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Jul 30 16:06:23 PDT 2009

Interesting comments guys. Maybe some of us just don't know the
answer! I know I don't. Many of the members from the TOMM forum have
moved over to http://www.smokstak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=115
Smokstak for Aussies. Maybe a good spot to try.

Peter you asked me direct about a tomm list member. I replied in kind
.... did you post and ask at the link I suggested? Maybe there is
quite a bit of good help out and about. E-mail Mick Christie direct,
he may also be able to help on sineshine engines. I'm sure he would
reply once he gets an e-mail. He just might not live by the list
Russell