[SEL] Sunshine engine ....Australian members

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Jul 30 15:38:31 PDT 2009

Hi Kevin...........No  response at all  through SEL .  I have given up with
SEL ,it consists of US content mainly . Those Australians that are on it
seem to completly absorbed in the US.
However I have been able to contact a former member of the now defunct TOMMS
Forum .This was done through a network of very good and helpful ex members
.We are going to establish this network to help us with our questions and
answers. If you are interested let me know and I will add your email address
to the list.
Regarding the Sunshine Engine , what information do you want, if I have it I
will let you know
regards Peter Ogborne.