[SEL] Sunshine engine ....Australian members

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Fri Jul 31 02:01:34 PDT 2009

Russell    I thought i had replied and thanked you as i always make a point
of answering and thanking . No excuse if I did not so please accept my
apoligy.
I did attempt the link you gave me but no good .In the meantime as I said to
Kevin Armstrong I was able to contact someone here in Australia ,Paul
Newman. Paul had all the answers .These if I hear from Kevin Armstrong and
what he wants to know I will certainly let him have it. I did not pursue my
quest for information on the Sunshine Type C on SEL as it would be very
surprising if anyone in the US could help .