[SEL] OT the hi road or the low road

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Wed Jul 1 04:46:40 PDT 2009

Thanks Dave, just the kind of response we were hoping for. Some good
ideas there and will give us some more searching on google etc.

I Helen is reading; I have been trying to con Carmel into doing the
white water rafting thing! She recons she will stay home if we are
gonna do that :-( bOO hOO

Keep em coming if you wish.
Cheers, Russ