[SEL] OT the hi road or the low road

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Jul 1 10:51:44 PDT 2009

Hi Russ,
	I can provide everything you need. There are two problems, however.
First, in most states in the USA you cannot get a concealed carry
permit if you are a foreign national here for only a short time.
Second, since you have little current experience in marksmenship, you
probably should be armed with an auto piece. Not to worry, however,
for there is a solution to these problems. While it is true that here
in the USA YOU will not be able to get a CC permit, YOU can carry
OPENLY in most places. (This is because we still have freedom here and
can even drive on the right side of the road!) The second problem is
also easily solved. We will outfit you with a MAC 10 with a sling on
it! You put the sling over your shoulder and the piece is in the open
and thus you are breaking no laws!
	Dave
PS, Seriously, you will have no problem here in the USA. Stay out of
the inner cities and you will find EVERYONE friendly and helpful!
PPS, You aren't going to Kansas, are you? There is a farmer there (who
has a 16 year old daughter and a 2 year old grandchild) who is still
looking for some guy with a funny accent and and bad knees 			from OZ.
He would probably NOT be too friendly!