[SEL] OT the hi road or the low road

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 06:46:27 PDT 2009

Hi Russell

Tell her it's great fun.  Especially when everyone else falls in the
water!!!
On our last trip, one woman insisted on being taken to the shore so she
could get out because she was getting WET!  Can you believe it?
Sometimes you just have to be a little adventurous, and it was a treat
for our boys in return for them putting up with a lot of engines during
the trip.

Dolly

--

Jim French