[SEL] OT: furnace vs generator

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Fri Jan 30 11:27:04 PST 2009

Regarding jumpering around gas furnace controls,
this Wednesday evening there was a house explosion
about 10 miles from here, shook the windows here.

The house is completely gone, and serious damage
to adjacent houses.

Old joke:

Guy jumps out of an airplane, pulls his ripcord, gets a streamer.
Cuts it away, pulls his reserve, gets a streamer.
About then he sees a guy coming up toward him.

"He asks: What do you know about parachutes?"
"Answer: What do you know about gas furnaces?"

Dave Merchant