[SEL] Where is everyone?

Kangas, James G. james.kangas at timken.com
Fri Jan 23 12:51:39 PST 2009

Hi Ernie,
     You're right and that's why I love pre WW I technology. It's open,accessable,teachable,and understandable to anyone willing to put a little effort in  to it.
You're luckily to have a Dad like you did. Mine despite being raised on a farm was not mechanically inclined and in fact seemed to disdain those that were. So I was left to my own devices. In the '60s they were building the Inter-State near my home and I learned that really big machines could be started with a really small button.When no one was around of course.
    Jim