[SEL] Where is everyone?

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:20:22 PST 2009

On 22/01/2009, george at irontrader.com <george at irontrader.com> wrote:
> Are there systems or network problems with SEL?
>
> I haven't seen any messages from the list today, and only had a few
> yesterday.
>
> I know that we have a lot fewer people posting messages now, but this
> is really reaching a new low point unless there are technical problems.
>
> George

There are a lot more sites and forums now than when the lists
originally started, and possibly there is less to talk about these
days than then?  With so many engine-related 'personal' websites with
engine information available, and Google to search for them, there is
less need to ask questions now.

I still get a regular flow of traffic from our websites, and I am in
contact with many of the guys directly anyway, plus we have had the
house rebuild going on over the last two months (now finished)

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com