[SEL] Where is everyone?

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Thu Jan 22 17:06:17 PST 2009

 Hi George. I am on three lists, ATIS, SEL and Old Engine.  It was a
little slow yesterday until after 6PM, I got 35 in one batch then more
all evening.  Most from the tractor guys talking about Ford V 10's.  And
a reasonable volume today.  But I don't count the different lists,  just
mix them all together.

Loaded up today to head to the Main Event in Quartzsite tomorrow for the
weekend.