[SEL] Pioneer Gen-E-Motor

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sat Feb 28 02:51:15 PST 2009

Pulled something out of the shed the other day.I was given a small gen set ,something like a Cooper RV .Badged Pioneer Gen-E-Motor. I beleave it would have had a direct drive early model Briggs on it .As it was given to me itwas pulley driven the original engine crankcase and crank retained....all other bits of the engine gone .Anyone know anything about these gen sets ? I am thinking of adapting a Mk 10 Villiers to the direct drive.. as I think it would be impossible to get the original Briggs engine.