[SEL] New York

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Feb 19 21:41:17 PST 2009

There are many places in NYC where if you stop at a stop sign they
steal all 4 of your tires. At a red light it's a radio AND all 4 tires
that they take. Park all afternoon and your car is gone when you
return! NYC is a place where one should NEVER go.
	Dave
PS, There are 8,000,000,000 people who live in NYC and 4,000 of them
pay 51% of all the taxes.