[SEL] New York

Ken Erman Ken.Erman at mastercam.com
Fri Feb 20 11:05:01 PST 2009

The Connecticut Antique Machinery Association is a great place to visit.
It is in Kent, CT. which is probably within a 2 hour drive of the city.
Their Web site explains their hours, I don't know what goes on this time
of year during the day, I've only been their during the fall festival
which is always a day well spent.

http://www.ctamachinery.com/

Ken

the system manager.