[SEL] New York

Jeff Parks enginman1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 19:15:35 PST 2009

Hello,

Depending on which part of NY they are traveling to there
are quite a few stops they could make here in Western NY
in the Buffalo area. The Pierce Arrow Museum, Bicycle Museum in
Orchard Park and a few nice engine collections to check out. They can
contact me directly for more information if interested.

Jeff Parks
Collector of New York Built Antique Engines
New Email :  enginman1 at verizon.net