[SEL] Cordless Tools (Semi-OT)

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 17:14:46 PST 2009

I will use them over ni-cads anytime.
My lithiums recharge so fast it is crazy how long they will last.
My 18 Volt drill has an auto shift that will kick it into low gear if it is needed.
The only time I felt it kick in was when I was drilling through metal and when it penetrated the other side and bit off more than the bit could chew that drill jumped into low gear and kept going.

Alan in Michigan