[SEL] Cordless Tools (Semi-OT)

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 31 07:23:05 PST 2009

For home use the Lithium might be good but I think they Suck.  You really don't have any warning to when they will die, they just die.  WIth the NiCad's, at least you will get a warning.  The Lithium also don't last as long on a charge, I get 30% more use out of a NiCad.  The only good thing I have found about the Lithium's is their weight.

Tim