[SEL] Cordless Tools (Semi-OT)

Paul Pavlinovich pjp08 at steamengine.com.au
Thu Dec 31 22:15:05 PST 2009

Oh absolutely - Lithium over NiCd anytime! They last ages and charge quickly
and most importantly do not have memory. If you repeatedly charge NiCd when
they are not depleted they will start to "remember" this and fail much
earlier than they should have. The Lithium will generally be a higher
amp-hour battery for the same size (this means they work longer between
charges).

Regards
Paul