[SEL] Cordless Tools (Semi-OT)

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 02:54:08 PST 2009

Interesting,
In March I bought a Ridgid 18 Volt kit with the bag, drill, sawzall and a nice little radio that has a cord to plug into my MP3 player.
It came with two 18 Volt Lithium Ion batteries and one other very sweet accessory,,,
The whole kit is guaranteed for life.
Even the batteries.
That drill is powerfuf!!!!
The batteries are full power right up to the point where they give a little click sound and shut off.   It takes a simple 20 minutes to charge them up again.

I made a trip into Home Despot for the company I work for and just happened to see a sale on this kit. Bag and all the price was $199.00.
The last time I was in there the drill with one battery and a charger was $249.99 and was only guaranteed for three years.

Alan in Michigan