[SEL] Cordless Tools (Semi-OT)

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Dec 31 03:37:28 PST 2009

Having followed this thread, and having cordless stuff with stuffed
batteries, I am thinking of re building some battery packs with Lithium Ion
replacements.
Anyone done this yet?
Any clues will be most welcome.
I have drills, etc. that are in perfect working order and he battery packs
are shot. A real shame to throw out the lot.
I am sure there are 1000s of similar all over.
Perhaps a new business venture for some aspiring bloke?
Happy new year to ALL of you.
Reg.
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle. NSW. Australia