[SEL] Fm. plates

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Dec 18 16:25:24 PST 2009

Hi Jimmy,
         I did get your mail sent "Thurs, 17 Dec 2009 23:39:48 -0800" (this
is our time zone - 19 minutes before "our midnight" - (I was already in bed
and snoring) confirming that you wanted 3 plates. Then I got this rather
sarcastic mail from you 11 hours later (Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:03:53 -0800 -
again, "our time zone" - 10:03 am).

         I have mentioned to you previously that I do this as "part of the
hobby" - IT IS NOT THE WAY I EARN MY LIVING!!! At 10:00am I am busy with my
"Daytime Job". I usually only have a chance to respond to "hobby related"
e-mail at night and then only if I've got enough "energy" left after the
"Daytime Job". (Even then, it may take a few days).

         I usually do my very best to point this out to fellow collectors
that - my service "stinks" - I KNOW - it is not a "business" and I've never
offered "great service" - Not Ever! I refer you to a letter I sent you a