[SEL] Fm. plates

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Dec 20 13:50:10 PST 2009

Hey Jerry,

Not to worry mate.  WE know who you are!!

No matter how much you do for other folks in this or any hobby, there will always be
SOMEONE for whom it just isn't enough; and THAT bastard will piss in your Wheaties
every time.

Just tell the sumbitch to sod off and go make his own tags.
You really don't need that aggro.

Keep smiling.  The air's good for your teeth.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com