[SEL] Up-date on my accident

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 14:12:28 PST 2009

Hi guy's,

    Today I returned to hospital for my first check up after my recent accident, they took several x-rays (now I also glow in the dark like Dr Fero) after which I spent some time with the consultant who is really pleased with how things look at the moment.
     They showed me the x-rays and all I can say is what with the higher prices of scrap metal at the moment I have aprice on my head, there were 12 screws and 8 plates inserted to hold everything in place, these will be a Permanente feature so heres to no problems with airport security on my future trips.

Cheers , Craig