[SEL] Hemphill Diesel School Book

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 17:15:07 PST 2009

Thanks, Rob. I am also fond of the pdf. The one thing that I don't like about it is that all it is a line of text on my page linking to the file. Perhaps I need to use a thumbnail of the cover as the link. I think that I will try breaking it down into sections for download, with a description of what is in each part.
Thanks,
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan