[SEL] Up-date on my accident

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Dec 15 14:40:18 PST 2009

Hi Craig,

Is the embedded hardware titanium or stainless steel?
You could really be worth some money!

BTW, that "glow in the dark" thing?  The gals LOVE that.  Be sure to mention that
you glow in the dark when you're chatting them up in the local pub and be sure to
ask them if they'd like to see.  Trust me on that one.  8->>

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Glad that you're nicely on the mend!!

PPS - Do your docs provide you with a card or something that explains that you're a
walking hardware store?  I'd hate to try and get past airport security with only a
smile and a cheery "Trust Me" when all the alarms are buzzing and gonging.

PPPS - OTOH, you might come to LIKE the body cavity searches...