[SEL] Looking for small alternator.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 28 18:56:07 PDT 2009

Hey Bob!!:

How'ya doin'?

Did you ever get your lineshaft engine sorted out?

My butt-buggy is going to use 12 Volt electrics.  I did say that I ain't breakin' new ground.  :-)

If I run out of options or the stuff to do it is too dear, I could just take my two old 90 Volt P.M. variable speed motors and use one of 'em as a generator and the other as a motor and dispense with the battery.  I don't think I want to lug around 8 12 volt batteries!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand