[SEL] Stuck Piston Rings

Ed stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 29 04:48:56 PDT 2009

Thank you Mark and JB.

The piston is in a covered can with the home brew P oil inside this time.
Next time my wife goes to a movie, I try cooking it on her new stove. Lets
hope I don't get caught.  If that don't work, I will try the torch inside
the piston. I thought of turning the carbon to co2 with the torch, but did
not want to risk changing the temper of the rings.

This hobby is really fun when we do things we never did before.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/