[SEL] Stuck Piston Rings

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Apr 28 19:30:31 PDT 2009

If you don't have a torch, stand the piston up on end and pour
boiling water in the back side. Boil enough to pour it full, dump it
out after a few moments. Refill with the rest of the hot water.  Or
if you have the stuff needed, Just boil the piston in a pail of
water. Dump some detergent in the water after its boiled a while,
doesn't take much.    Mark