[SEL] Canopy thread

frank skinner marinesurveys at msn.com
Tue Apr 28 16:36:58 PDT 2009

Powell & Powell Supply Company in NC sells Sams club their stuff & carry the

King canopy brand name, link below

http://www.kingcanopy.com/home

Check it out guys, Ive had a 10 x 20 for 6 years used 2 covers,

anchored they will withstand near hurricane winds & have

here in Wilmington NC

        Franklin S. Skinner
    Marine Surveyor & Consultant
3428 Talon Court Wilmington NC 28409