[SEL] hunter Steamfest

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 15:31:00 PDT 2009

WOW Reg, I would say this Ron Smith needs to be put out to pasteur, I sure
would not want him being part of my club let along an officer of the club.

Like Arnie said earlier in a message, every show I have went to there was
always room made for anyone who showed up to show regardless of whether they
advised anyone or not. This kind of action seems strange to us USA engine
guys.

Paul