[SEL] hunter Steamfest

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 19 16:21:25 PDT 2009

Guys.I know REG and RON personally and they are both great blokes.For many
years I have been to rally's held by the Hunter club and there has never
been any trouble.Ron has been in the club as long as I can remember.Now all
that said I didn't go to the rally so cant make a comment on it personally
but events held by that club are usually very easy on the exhibitors.When
you arrive you just ask where to go and the answer is usually find a space
that suits you.Same with safety issues,do as you would with common sense and
you don't get hassled not like some other rally's where if your engine is
one inch out of position or you want to go with a friend you are told  what
you must do.I could just about say with certainty that if I had showed up
with some engines I would have found a spot and not been turned away.You
just got to remember that Reg has had on going bad feelings with some people
in the Hunter club for many years and at times it comes to the surface.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 3649 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852