[SEL] hunter Steamfest

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Apr 19 15:08:35 PDT 2009

Mate, I really did say nothing at that time.
You might like to read the mail over it.:-

Reg
 You can ask me to save a space for you all you like the answer will be  the
same, I DO NOT SAVE SPACES FOR ANYBODY NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL.
 Regards Ron Smith

Reg
 P.S By the way I'm not your black boy.
 Regards

I did think, as you ARE part of the club executive, that you may have
said I would be there, and, as such a space could have been allocated for
me. I do not regard that as 'Black Boy' stuff.
 Reg

Reg
 I do NOT regard you as SPECIAL fend for yourself
 Regards
 Ron Smith

Ok, lets lay this on the line.
 As an official of the club,and having informed you I would be attending, I
did expect to be able to show.
 I did not think this unreasonable.
 It would appear I was wrong  in this assumption.
 I assume this is now club organisation policy?
 So, to give me guidelines, WHAT IS THE PROCEEDURE for being able to have a
show site?
 I wish to pass this information to others who may wish to exhibit in
future times.
 For your information, I do NOT regard myself as 'Special"
 I just tried to follow what I thought was reasonable proceedure prior to
attending an event.
Reg

I have made my protest. Matter now closed as far as I am concerned.
Perhaps there is a lesson in here for others thinking of attending.

Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold