[SEL] Cootamundra Rally Pics

Paul Pavlinovich pjp08 at steamengine.com.au
Sun Apr 19 03:23:37 PDT 2009

Reg, I don't believe you! I believe it happened, but I don't believe you
didn't make any further comment :).

It is a sad state of affairs. I can understand the not reserving space
policy - otherwise you get gaps when people don't show, but he should
have had the courtesy to tell you the policy when you rang him.

Regards
Paul