[SEL] Penitrating oil/P.S>

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Apr 9 13:39:43 PDT 2009

P.S. To my original post - I buy Acetone in 25 Litre plastic drums and they
are made of "High Density Polyethylene" but low density polyethylene or
polypropylene drums would work just as well.  (P.V.C (polyvinylchloride)
would not be good)!
Jerry
*************
Hi Tommy,
         Commercial "Nail Polish Remover" has oils and perfumes added to
not damage your wifes beautiful skin and to allow for the manufacturers to
increase the price by many 1000's of times.

         Much like the original post that you sent proves that, the price
you pay bears no resemblance to the actual cost of most commercially
packaged "Penetrating oils".

         I have "Acetone" in stock and it is not expensive - it's just
another solvent. If I could figure out how to sell the stuff as a nail
polish remover (without the advertising and packaging costs) I'd get rich
very quickly.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>