[SEL] Villiers C12A - 04 - 09

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Sep 20 07:38:27 PDT 2008

Al:

I may be missing something here but the way I've always removed flywheels on keyed tapered shafts is to back the nut off a few turns.  Then, using a board or soft metal buffer against the end of the nut to keep from dinging it, give it a good whack toward the flywheel with a heavy hammer.  The wheel should pop right off.

This has worked for me.

But then, I don't know a thing about Villers engines so take it with a grain of salt (or whatever).

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

35028520097Gdftrx