[SEL] Villiers C12A - 04 - 09

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Sat Sep 20 01:05:00 PDT 2008

Yeah, thanks Peter, I am treating it *very* carefully.

There is a huge pump attached to this engine which has little compression.

So, I am attempting to remove the flywheel and stator plate to mate with
a Mk12 H1 that has a bung coil.

If I can't get the thing apart without damage I may just have to re-ring
it and pump Oz dry. ;-)

Cheers,

Al Harris
Winter Clarence Coast NSW Oz