[SEL] Cooper RV

Laurie imatowie at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 20 01:24:54 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I've just returned to the hobby after quite a few years. I've got myself a Cooper RV, which has a couple of small problems. It has a very weak spark, which I've managed to trace to weak flywheel magnets. Is there a way of re-magnetising these? If not, would anyone have a spare they would be willing to part with?
Also, does anyone have a manual they would be willing to copy? Naturally, all costs covered and a few beers as well.
Thanks in advance- it's great to be back!

Laurie in Melbourne.