[SEL] New Toy

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 15 12:54:15 PDT 2008

Dolly:

And that is why most of the recent graduate engineers I worked with didn't have any real mechanical aptitude.  Just about none of them worked on cars or even had an interest in mechanics.  Oh, yes - if they needed an answer, they could rely on the books to tell 'em but I found that I came up with ideas that were just as good (and often used) right out of my head and a sketch pad.

AND I ain't even got no freakin' degree!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand