[SEL] Vice Now LL (Bout the same!)

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Sep 12 21:58:54 PDT 2008

Hi Ron,
	Those early years with Daddy Ron left their mark on LL. His teacher
union affiliation has left a "black mark" on her soul! Jennie and I
have tried to educate her properly re: self help and individual
effort. But, all she says is "The government owes me........" and
"Government and the DEMOCRATS will take care of me." Several weeks ago
I discovered her voting registration card and sent it in stating that
she had moved to FL and would be voting there from now on. We got a
letter back indicating that the Greensburg records had been corrected
and that she had been taken off the county voting list. I did this not
out of malace or hatred for the DEMOCRAT party, but simply to protect
LL (and others in our nation) against the dark side of the force.
	You must understand that (although Daddy Ron is LL's biological
father) I love here as if she was my own. As long as I'm looking at
the green side of the grass, I'l never allow LL to harm herself by
voting DEMOCRAT! As Ann Coulter has pointed out it was the right to
vote given to women that is at the base of the current movement toward
communism in our great nation! The 19th was a VERY poor move on the
part of those currently in control.
	Having said that it is interesting to note that Sarah Palin has
"taken off" in the past two weeks since the Republican Convention. BHO
is now down by 4 points and it seems that the only way he can gain
back the lead is to take Bill's advice to BHO to BOINK an Intern. Bill
has offered M. Alldunb and/or J. Reno--neither of which the CHOSEN ONE
has decided upon as yet. Hillary has not been placed on the table as
yet--so when that happens we will need to follow it closely!
	As for LL at the convention, I have forgiven her for her outburst.
She was simply overcome with emotion and could stand it no longer.
What's a poor girl to do when, with all her heart and soul she
supports Monica's ex-boyfriend's WIFE for President? Any red blooded
woman would do the same thing, if in LL's shoes! I'm very proud of LL
as a women!
	 In any event, I've taken LL's shoes away for 60 days. She is to stay
in the house and not even answer the door nor the phone. Additionally,
LL has signed an absentee voting form and has voted straight
Republican for the first time in her life. I'm so proud of the little
girl that I may allow her to come out of her bedroom for a brief
period on Tuesday!
	Dave