[SEL] (no subject)

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Sep 9 15:46:32 PDT 2008

I would certainly see vice grips as being an ''On Topic'' subject ,rental
problems ...drawing a wide bow perhaps .However the inclusion of non topic
subjects now and then makes it interesting..as long as they are so
designated........I am waiting for that tabboo subject in the US to raise
it's head again!