[SEL] Vice Grips--Now wandering a bit, but still ON TOPIC!

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Sep 9 23:00:32 PDT 2008

LL was NOT at the DEMOCRAT Convention! I assure you that I had her
securely bound with duct tape (the same tape that we has used several
nights before.) I can also assure you that there was NO WAY she could
have worked her way out of that tape! (At least she sure as hell
couldn't the night before!) I also locked her bedroom door, so it was
impossible that she was at the DC!
	Dave
PS, She was a supporter of Monica's Ex-boyfriend's Wife for President,
however!