[SEL] (no subject)

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Sep 9 16:35:24 PDT 2008

What, Cow prolapse?   Thats reaching back into List History for that banned
subject. GRINNNNN.

At 06:46 PM 9/9/08, you wrote:
>I would certainly see vice grips as being an ''On Topic'' subject ,rental
>problems ...drawing a wide bow perhaps .However the inclusion of non topic
>subjects now and then makes it interesting..as long as they are so
>designated........I am waiting for that tabboo subject in the US to raise
>it's head again!

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark