[SEL] engine pictures

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Oct 9 11:14:22 PDT 2008

At 06:00 PM 09/10/2008, you wrote:
>Message: 10
>Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 06:37:04 +0100
>From: Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] engine pictures
>On 08/10/2008, Jerry Evans <jerrye at databak.co.za> wrote:
> > Hi Peter,
> >          I never said anything bad about Sony!
>We didn't say you did, Jerry!
>Peter A Forbes

<a whole bunch of "snips" above.>

Thanks Peter,
         Maybe I should rephrase that -  "I omitted to mention Sony's good
points because  I was concentrating on "Fuji".
         They're both "good" camera's and I have one of each make.

         Back to subject - What camera suits "Tom" best? I'd warrant that
all of the above discussions  will revert to Tom's "personal preference"
         i) What type of photographer is he  and what does he want the
camera for ?
         ii) Does it handle "Automatic" well ?
         iii) How much is he prepared to spend ?

         Peter, thanks for agreeing on my comments re.: "film cameras".

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>