[SEL] Austral Register Update

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 7 17:39:20 PDT 2008

A quick update for those Austral fans out there.
I have now moved my datatbase from Microsoft Access on my PC to Filemaker
Pro on my Macbook Pro. This makes it much easier and quicker to manage and
also portable so I can update and look things up on the run. Not everything
is on the computer yet but I am working on it.
Recently I was generously given a copy of the Qld shipping records of
Ronaldson-Tippett. This has been an enormous boost to the research as I can
now give the date and location of delivery of Qld sold engines. I am slowly
going through this as the layout is very difficult to follow but it is very
helpful.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html