[SEL] engine pictures

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:27:03 PDT 2008

On 08/10/2008, Peter Lowe <plowe at exemail.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Pete
> You got it mate,  Market Street sounds right, I think you should give Rita
> your Visa card and point her to the ladies shops down the road, because you
> can waste at least 2 hours in there no problem.
> I took kaye back to our hotel in China Town for her afternoon nap and I ran
> back down the hill. I got back out just on dark and Kaye was waiting for me
> to take her out to dinner. She knew where I was though. ;-))
> Peter, Oz

LOL!

I can imagine Kaye "waiting" for you! :-))

The store is just down from Market and Powell, where the cable cars start from.

We drive up from St Bruno, park the hire car in Golden Gate Park at
the seashore end where it's free, walk just round the corner and we
are on the main trolley bus route straight to Market St., the bus stop
is literally on that corner.

We bought the City Passport 7-day ticket last time we were there, it
worked out cheaper than paying fares on the buses and cable cars in
town.

We also go to the Green Apple bookshop on Clement, that's good for a
couple or three hours at least!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes