[SEL] engine pictures

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 8 05:11:18 PDT 2008

> On 08/10/2008, Peter Lowe <plowe at exemail.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter
>> There is a huge computer/electronics store in SF, down the hill east from
>> China Town, can't remember its name. I bought some flash drives from
>> there.
>> You can't miss it if your in the main business area. Ask the locals for
>> the
>> largest computer store.
>>
>> Peter, Oz
>
> This one?
>
> Compusa
> www.compusa.com
> (415) 743-3200 www.compusa.com
> 750 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94102
>
> Peter

Hi Pete
You got it mate,  Market Street sounds right, I think you should give Rita
your Visa card and point her to the ladies shops down the road, because you
can waste at least 2 hours in there no problem.
I took kaye back to our hotel in China Town for her afternoon nap and I ran
back down the hill. I got back out just on dark and Kaye was waiting for me
to take her out to dinner. She knew where I was though. ;-))
Peter, Oz