[SEL] engine pictures

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 16:20:46 PDT 2008

Hi Jerry,

"a cheap film camera and have digital prints made"
This statement means a one time use $3.00 to $4.00 sealed 35MM camera that usually will take 27 pictures.
I saw some that were less than two bucks, but you have to make sure they have a flash at that price.
If you know when to use the flash and when not to you can take good pictures with it.

When you take it back to walmart you can get a $1.99 CD with all of the pictures on it.
You go home and shove that Cd into your computer and work on those pictures just like the ones we take with digital cameras.

It is a good deal if you are not ready to buy that digital camera right then.

Alan in Michigan