[SEL] engine pictures

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 04:43:43 PDT 2008

On 08/10/2008, Germoamer at aol.com <Germoamer at aol.com> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Just walk down the street around Fishermans Wharf.  Lots of "doors  open"
> camera shops waiting for "Joe tourist" to stop and browse.   Also willing to
> negotiate prices.  Just tell them you will think about it  and head toward
> the
> door.  They will drag you back in.
>
> Have a great trip and birthday party for Rita!
>
> Tom  Schmutz

Hi Tom:

Those guys need to be out in the bay, with the other sharks!

We got another 'new to us' camera earlier this year, had it sent to
Jim Dunmyer who brought it to Buckley for us. Just need a couple of
filters for the lens.

We did go into a couple a few years back, but there are no prices on
anything, which I don't like to see.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes