[SEL] engine pictures

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 04:14:25 PDT 2008

In a message dated 10/8/2008 2:39:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
listerdiesel at gmail.com writes:

I've got  a list of camera shops in the city, but we also have a couple
down in San  Jose to look at.

Peter,

Just walk down the street around Fishermans Wharf.  Lots of "doors  open"
camera shops waiting for "Joe tourist" to stop and browse.   Also willing to
negotiate prices.  Just tell them you will think about it  and head toward the
door.  They will drag you back in.

Have a great trip and birthday party for Rita!

Tom  Schmutz
Concord,  Va.
germoamer at AOL.com